Question: You just repaired my rain dial RD600 two weeks ago, reinstalled today, flashed 0f9, did a reset now flashing 0f1. Any ideas?
Hi David, That indicates that the controller is turned off for 9 days; it’s a rain delay feature. A RainDial button probably just got pressed accidentally while programming. It’s a handy feature to delay watering if it rains … you can read about it in the manual: http://raindialdoctor.
2. Turn the Dial to the Skip Days – Special Functions position.
3. Press the Manual button (repeatedly) to display rd0
(Rain Delay = 0 days). If it says rd2 or another number, that number is the number of delay days currently set.
4. Press the / buttons to select a Rain Delay period of 1 to 9
days or 0 to turn off the Rain Delay feature.
5. Return the Dial to the Current Time position.
6. Return the Function switch to the Run position.