Select this option to have your existing Rain Dial controller repaired. Simply mail it to us, or drop it off. We'll repair it and send it back. Details are below. (Continental US Only).
Secure payments are made using PayPal which also accepts all major credit cards; and your contact information is kept private. If you send a check with the unit, make it out to "Brian Keller."
- Repair time: Typically 2 days.
- What's needed for repair:
- The controller unit without the battery - just 30 seconds to remove, see this link for details
- Back-connector board (not the case with the transformer, just the board). Sometimes this isn't necessary - but we always recommend sending it. If you're not comfortable removing it, let me know. With a few more questions we can determine how critical it is to send. If you have a "mostly blue label" controller, or models with -R at the end, it is required.
- Just loosen the screws holding the wires, slide them out, then remove 4 "Philips" screws that hold it into the case.
- Do not send the entire case (it's too much work), just the yellow or white connector board with all the screw terminals.
Drop Off Instructions:
Drop off any time, day or night, put it in the brown storage box located behind the post near the front door; include your name and phone number.
I'll contact you when it's repaired and will provide provide payment instructions.